Limited edition designer Rakhi box with real henna art-work designed and preserved to delight the senses. Filled with delicate Indian flavors for your loved one. Every product in the gift box is conscientiously handcrafted and thoughtfully curated for a warm experience that conveys your emotions this Rakshabandhan. Highlights include a stunning Om-Ganesha Rakhi Thali, award-winning exclusive dessert bars in flavor combos never experienced before, and a handmade card with your personal message.
- A keepsake gift box with real henna work on the lid.
- A set of semi-precious Rakhis on a display pillow
- A beautifully crafted Peacock Thali
- Handmade Rakhi card with your personalized note
- Gourmet Kaju roll in a silver box
- Four exclusive dessert bars in rare award-winning flavor combos: Mango-cardamom-almond, Rose-raspberry, coconut-pistachio-almond-spice, Rose-chocolate
- Two jars of seasonal small-batch jam
- Handcrafted sandalwood soy candle
- Locally produced seasonal honey with a wooden honey wand
- Roli and rice in cute organic paper pouches.
- The date of delivery is an estimate as we use USPS Postal Services. Your gift may be delivered prior or after the chosen date of delivery.
- Deliveries are forbidden on Sundays and National Holidays.
- USPS does not call prior to delivering an order, so we recommend that you provide an address at which someone will be present to receive the package or they just drop it to the mailbox.
- In addition, the delivery cannot be redirected to any other address. All Rakhi Gifts are carefully packed and shipped from our warehouse. Once the order has been dispatched, you will receive a tracking number that will help you trace your gift.
- Care Instructions
- We recommend you to keep Rakhi separately to avoid entangling.
- To avoid your Rakhi from accumulating dust, keep it in a closed box till it is ready to be tied.
*equivalent substitutions will be made in case the items listed are not available at the time of fulfillment