Raksha Bandhan is around the corner and it’s a widely celebrated festival across India. It is the time for celebration, for expressing sentiments of love and gratitude, and most importantly for a brother to stay true to his sister. A mere piece of thread with some decoration definitely cannot be comparable to that of a bond that is shared between a brother and a sister, but is indeed a small reminder that it is a bond that will always be greater and cherished for years to come.
Are you confused about which rakhi to buy for your brother? Is too much of a variety of rakhis making it difficult to choose from?
Worry not, here is the finest and a varied collection of rakhi and rakhi gifts for brother that one can choose from. The best part is that it caters to everyone’s choices that is from children to adults to senior citizens etc.
The different types of rakhis that one can choose from are:
1. Fancy rakhis – rakhis with fancy and extravagant decoration such as beads, flowers, pearls, ghungroo etc. there are also different colours available.
2. Bracelet Rakhi – apart from the traditional type of rakhis, one can even find bracelet kinds of rakhis on this website. The design and colour do differ. While some rakhis have a religious design or symbol, the others may be heavy designer kinds of rakhis.
3. Kids rakhis – these rakhis are specially curated for children with their favourite cartoon character images or logos of their favourite sport or most preferred personality. Well, they’re definitely in for a wonderful surprise.
4. Traditional rakhis– for those who are quite particular about customs and traditions and who like to celebrate Raksha Bandhan the traditional way only, these rakhis are perfect alternatives for them. These rakhis are usually ornamented with beads, spiritual symbols or even thick threads attached to the main piece of rakhi.
5. Lumba rakhis– Lumba rakhis are usually big in terms of their ornamentation and are normally tied to a sister-in-law’s hand in order to safeguard her family as well as secure her marriage.
6. Antique rakhis– these rakhis have a simple finish and are covered with intricate Meenakari or Zardosi work. Rudraksha is one of the most preferred patterns in this category of rakhis.
Since it is the occasion of Raksha Bandhan, it is certain that an exchange of gifts is a must and thus NRIrakhi has introduced unique combinations that are a best fit for this occasion. Some of these assortments include rakhis with chocolates / indian sweets, gifts that can be given to both a brother and sister and even Rakhi hampers for those who want an elaborate package for such a special occasion. Even Rakhi cards and personalized rakhi gift hampers are available. With enormous products to choose from, it is clear that the festivity of Rakshabandhan will be fun-filled and special.
But, what about those brothers who can’t make it for Rakshabandhan or who are staying away from their sisters? Does that mean that they will not be able to celebrate Rakshabandhan?
Distance certainly doesn’t make a difference when it comes to celebrating a festival. And so, NRIrakhi also offers the facility of sending rakhis to your sibling wherever he/she may be residing. Now that’s a brilliant way of celebrating the festival even though the concerned persons may not be doing so in person, but the very fact that the thought and gesture are put into action displays an affectionate and close bond.
One can easily send rakhis to their sibling in whichever part of the world they are living in. Be it the USA, UK, New Zealand, or the even Middle East. Along with the rakhi, one can even send their favourite gift or a rakhi card. Isn’t this also a great way to celebrate Rakshabandhan even though distance apart, optimism and the spirit of the festival can still be experienced.
Thus, on this auspicious festival of Rakshabandhan surprise your brother with beautiful rakhis and exquisite gifts thus making the occasion special and memorable and momentous.