- Traditional rudraksh with yellow and red pearl Rakhi
- Complimentary Roli & Chawal
- Handcrafted in India
- Free Shipping in India
- Since this product is shipped using the services of our courier partners, the date of delivery is an estimate. We try our best to deliver as per the delivery date selected.
- Our courier partners do not call prior to delivering an order, so we recommend that you provide an address at which someone will be present to receive the package.
- The delivery cannot be redirected to any other address. All courier orders are carefully packed and shipped from our warehouse. Soon after the order has been dispatched, you will receive a tracking number that will help you trace your gift.
- Keep your Rakhi separately so the threads don’t get entangled.
- To avoid your Rakhi from accumulating dust, keep it in a closed box till it is ready to be tied.
- Upon receiving the sweets, they are ready to eat.
- Please refer to the expiration date on the package before you consume your sweets.